Long Dwell, or “Box Motion” sealing systems allow for higher quality seals, particularly necessary for Hermetic and Modified Atmosphere packs. Fuji can achieve speeds of up to 400 packs per minute using the industry leading Box Motion technology.
The long dwell system involves lower maintenance, quicker, more efficient product changeovers with minimal requirement for highly skilled operators and significantly reduced downtime due to operator error.
The standard Box Motion models are available in a range of different sizes and configurations to manage specific customer and product requirements and with handling systems and peripheral equipment to suit all applications.
- High quality of manufacture
- Intelligent temperature control systems, allowing for even greater consistency of pack quality
- Low centre of gravity, providing greater machine stability
- Highly intuitive user interface, providing simple access to operation controls, time saving diagnostics and production data
- Up to 7 servo drives, minimising maintenance and downtime